Explore how you can output and share Google Sheets Content as JSON in a Web app with Apps Script Code
****** IF YOU HAVE NOT CODED BEFORE DO NOT TAKE THIS COURSE ******* PLEASE READ THE PREREQUISITES BEFORE JOINING!!!
Create a Google Sheets Spreadsheet in your Google Account – Add some data and then output it as JSON which can be retrieved via fetch request to your WebSite. Source Code is included so you can build your own version of the application.
- Creating a spreadsheet with data – making the JSON object dynamic
- How to output your sheet data as an array in a web app endpoint doGet() method for webapp
- Iterate through the sheet rows of content and assign row values into the data object to output JSON for API endpoint
- Using Apps Script POST data from WebPage to Sheet using doPost() method
- Apps Script Add Post Data to Sheet connecting the data JSON
- Explore how to use Google Apps Script IDE to debug and troubleshoot application
- Common CORS issues with Google Apps Web Apps – how to troubleshoot and debug
- Use of Logger to log values and text functions to text Google Apps Script
Taught by a Google Developer Expert with many years of Application development Experience ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have
New Course – Use Google Sheets data on your WEBSITE – create JSON from Sheets data and connect using Fetch – POST updates to Sheet from your WEBSITE